Jump to navigation
It is obvious that someone at CNN gave their out of work brother this web design gig. Where to start?
- There's too many articles being displayed at the same time
Bad Flow of information
- The flow of data went from "left-to-right" to "center-to-left-to-up-to-somewhere-else"
Difficult to read
- The font is too small (I have 20/15 vision but don't like reading microfont)
Oh yeah...you wanted the workaround. Instead of going to cnn.com, use the mobile version that opens up much faster: m.cnn.com. It will get you by until you find a better website. FauxNews.com blows and USATODAY.com isn't much better.
The old CNN.com will be missed.
...the details of this article are not as important as the headline.
This one's for Sierra.
He wishes his name was Jacob.
You may have seen this video around the internet recently.
While it is funny (and pathetic) enough, some clever people have remixed it to make it even MORE entertaining. This one below is my favorite.
Don't deny it, girls. You know its true.
The Open Voting Consortium has received source code to Sequoia Voting System's software and ohhh boy. Let's just say that if your polling district uses SVS machines, you might as well not vote. Do you think the "secret" code of the other E-voting companies is any different?
...but it is sure funny to watch him try to get out of the skate bowl.
Think if I got this toy, Akie would play with it instead of my Mont Blanc pen??
Did you ever see the ENTIRE PIXAR Intro? It is far darker than you think.
Matthew Whalen, a Senior at Lansingburgh High School and an Eagle Scout was suspended for 5 days for having a 2 inch pocket knife in a survival kit he had locked in his car. Because Lansingburgh Central School District and Superintendent George Goodwin hate Eagle Scouts so much, they added an additional 15 days to his suspension. The rule he violated was that he brought something that could be "considered" a weapon onto school grounds. Apparenlty a 2-inch pen knife locked in his car is "considered" to be a weapon whereas the many baseball bats on campus aren't.
While he was worried that this may affect his acceptance at West Point, he was just assured by the Director of Admissions that it would not affect his application at all (although he isn't guaranteed a spot).
Ladies, please read Cosmo with a bit of skepticism. Don't bite our nuts or yank on our pubic hair. Read the rest of the article for other things that Cosmo got wrong about what pleases a man.
Maybe this is why I am getting fat...
The sequel you never thought would be made...
Any of you own a T-Mobile Sidekick? If you do, you better not reset it any time soon. Why? Because all of your data isn't actually stored on your phone. It's stored by Microsoft's subsidiary, Danger. They've had some sort of outage and now ALL the data on your Sidekick isn't being stored there for some reason. So while it is on your phone right now, reboot and it is gone forever.
Don't believe the hype - Cloud computing is not the end all, be all of technology.
A walk down memory lane - Buddy's Watching You.
See more superhero statuses.
On the website, it says Gen Y. But that's bullshit because it applies to me (except one I don't understand). Here's an exerpt:
13. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
33. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
51. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Read them all.
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
See more law breakers.
Behold a whole gallery of AWWWWWwwww.
John Alexander Rochester was caught passed out in Ashland City Park at 1am with the following drugs in his possession:
1. Two baggies, envelope, one vial, crack cocaine, powder cocaine Total: 32 grams (1 ounce give or take)
2. 1 gallon bag containing marijuana
3. 5 sandwich baggies containing marijuana. 4 were corners of bags packaged for resale.
4. 1100 Extacy pills in 11 baggies
5. 2 straws, 2 rolled up dollar bills and two pipes.
6. 26 Xanax pills
|Blog by Nucleus | Design by Ringtones | Chinese Bad Words - 破壞性的自由 | Tunisian Bad Words - الحرّيّة التّخريبيّة|