Jump to navigation
While I think that most/all of the "Top 25" songs of 2009 are shit, this mashup of ALL of the songs called United States of Pop 2009 (Blame it on the Pop) really proves that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I don't know how long it will last but here is the Mash-up on mp3.
Check out other cool Anti-theft Gadgets.
So Chris's sister, Katie, ratted him out to their parents that he had a 12 pack of beer. As a result, they grounded him for 3 months. So to get back at her, he posted this list of guys that she would blow, bang(V-card) and let finger her...to his Facebook account.
1 million points to the reader that finds out the actual link to Facebook where this resides.
It's not a secret anymore!
Yeah, it is definitely racist...but still funny and accurate (not how you think). See the rest of the comic.
Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a famous talk-show psychologist who happens to be an orthodox Jew. One of her famous positions is that homosexuality is an abomination because it says so in Leviticus. Well, one snarky internetizen decided to call her out on her blind devotion to some parts of the Bible but not others. Read below:
Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination... End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbours. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath.Exodus 35:2. Clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle- room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16.Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Your adoring fan.
Sierra, since you are home sick, I thought you would get a kick out of this Italian rock video of gibberish that sounds like English.
Clinton Portis says he will recover from his concussion. See above for the recreation of his injury.
DO IT! You know you want to see the "Aww" moment! Click HERE!
Here's another time for Sierra's Texas pride to shine. In Texas, it's legal for you to shoot and kill someone if they are intruding into your NEIGHBOR'S house. In the
See more funny snowmen comics.
Did you hear about the tons of toxic waste that was illegally dumped off the Ivory Coast? No? That's because the company
And I thought Japan was the source of all strange commercials (stick with it)...
Meet Poobah, the gigantic rabbit that thinks it's a dog.
Remind me to never let Sierra take Kung Fu lessons.
Problem: Strict Christmas budget
Solution: Now that we are married, use my Health Insurance to get Sierra a Pap
Merry Christmas, Sierra!
Cheyenne Cherry was pissed at her roommate, so she ransacked the apartment and then decided to put her roommate's cat in the oven and cook it to death. She was given 2 years for animal cruelty and taunted animal rights protesters outside the courtroom by saying, "It's dead, bitch," referring to the cat.
Take your bets one when she becomes a serial killer. The main reason I posted this was so that google searches for "Cheyenne Cherry" stay associated with "cat killer" and "serial killer" for a while.
For the lord god omnipotent shall free you from the toilet.
|Blog by Nucleus | Design by Ringtones | Chinese Bad Words - 破壞性的自由 | Tunisian Bad Words - الحرّيّة التّخريبيّة|