Jump to navigation
On the website, it says Gen Y. But that's bullshit because it applies to me (except one I don't understand). Here's an exerpt:
13. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
33. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
51. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Read them all.
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
See more law breakers.
Behold a whole gallery of AWWWWWwwww.
John Alexander Rochester was caught passed out in Ashland City Park at 1am with the following drugs in his possession:
1. Two baggies, envelope, one vial, crack cocaine, powder cocaine Total: 32 grams (1 ounce give or take)
2. 1 gallon bag containing marijuana
3. 5 sandwich baggies containing marijuana. 4 were corners of bags packaged for resale.
4. 1100 Extacy pills in 11 baggies
5. 2 straws, 2 rolled up dollar bills and two pipes.
6. 26 Xanax pills
Scientists have discovered that fruit fly sperm is coated in a sexual peptide that has an unusual property. After sex, it compels the female fruit fly to gather food. AWESOME!
So here's what happened. Venice Police officer Michael Frassetti arrested Joshua Rose for drunk driving on May 28, 2008. Joshua Rose's uncle/cousin (it is somehow unclear) is Lieutenant Mike Rose...Frassetti's immediate supervisor. On June 4, Lieutenant Mike Rose informed officer Michael Frassetti that he was under investigation for deleting police files. Turns out that while said files are missing, the IT system of the Venice PD is so bad that often files are screwed up or deleted quite often...but that doesn't stop the prosecution of what appears to be a good cop.
So the moral of the story here is that there are a few police that are corrupt that will lie and cheat to get their way. In doing this, they make ALL police look corrupt. Maybe the police should kick the bad cops out?
Update: Part 2 of the investigation.
|Blog by Nucleus | Design by Ringtones | Chinese Bad Words - 破壞性的自由 | Tunisian Bad Words - الحرّيّة التّخريبيّة|