Jump to navigation
The sequel you never thought would be made...
Any of you own a T-Mobile Sidekick? If you do, you better not reset it any time soon. Why? Because all of your data isn't actually stored on your phone. It's stored by Microsoft's subsidiary, Danger. They've had some sort of outage and now ALL the data on your Sidekick isn't being stored there for some reason. So while it is on your phone right now, reboot and it is gone forever.
Don't believe the hype - Cloud computing is not the end all, be all of technology.
A walk down memory lane - Buddy's Watching You.
See more superhero statuses.
On the website, it says Gen Y. But that's bullshit because it applies to me (except one I don't understand). Here's an exerpt:
13. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
33. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
51. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Read them all.
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
See more law breakers.
Behold a whole gallery of AWWWWWwwww.
John Alexander Rochester was caught passed out in Ashland City Park at 1am with the following drugs in his possession:
1. Two baggies, envelope, one vial, crack cocaine, powder cocaine Total: 32 grams (1 ounce give or take)
2. 1 gallon bag containing marijuana
3. 5 sandwich baggies containing marijuana. 4 were corners of bags packaged for resale.
4. 1100 Extacy pills in 11 baggies
5. 2 straws, 2 rolled up dollar bills and two pipes.
6. 26 Xanax pills
|Blog by Nucleus | Design by Ringtones | Chinese Bad Words - 破壞性的自由 | Tunisian Bad Words - الحرّيّة التّخريبيّة|